Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Alissa Porter

Alissa Porter , Staff Writer

Alissa Porter is a strong and independent black young lady . You can count on her for anything, she is responsible, outgoing , and kind to everyone around her. Always making everyone smile even if they had a bad day. When you see hrt the last thing you’ll think es que soy Mexicana ( I a Mexican). Hardest thing Alissa ever faced was losing her mom at the age of 5 and it's also where she got her Mexican heritage from, her sangre mexicana running through her veins. One thing people should already know about her is that she loves to talk and she will talk to anybody. She always looks for the best in people and wishes the best future for them. In school she is very smart and gets her work done and if she needs help she is not afraid to ask. Her goals are to become a therapist or social worker. She would love to help those in need so they know that they are not alone in this world. She plans on going to four year university and getting her masters and her doctorate. She is an older to two siblings and helps out at her grandparents house. She wishes her brother and sister the best and never be afraid to anything.

All content by Alissa Porter