• March 29In the grand tradition of April Fools, we hope you enjoyed our early April Fool's! Have a great spring break!
Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Annie Tran

Annie Tran , Editor In Chief

Hello it’s Annie Tran, wannabe abg, your average senior Asian girl that was mistaken as a freshman by the vice principal. I like to be active, but is usually pretty laz. Being active as in trying to work out and better myself as a person. I love going out with my friends, spending money is my habit. I love spending money on boba. I love and appreciate every one of my friends I wouldn’t be who I am today without them. I am a really big foodie even though I despise eating my vegetables. Recently I have gotten into art and reading. Surprisingly I like to read now, it’s crazy. An artist on Instagram inspired me to be one with nature again, as in decorating my room with plants and greenery. A fun fact about me is that I really like mushrooms(not the bad kind, like actual mushrooms that grow from the ground) even though I don’t eat them, I just really like to draw them everywhere. I also like to draw plants, flowers, and fish. To end this I like to note that I am a very sensitive person, so please don’t yell at me or else I will cry.       

All content by Annie Tran
2017 Yearbook Cover!

2017 Yearbook Cover!

Annie Tran, Yearbook Editor-in-Chief 2018
May 1, 2017
Hoovers Teacher of the Year

Hoover’s Teacher of the Year

Annie Tran, Staff Writer
March 7, 2017
Addicting Apps #1: Neko Atsume

Addicting Apps #1: Neko Atsume

Annie Tran, Staff Writer
January 26, 2016
Load More Stories