Trust is not any easy thing

Andres Lara, Staff Writer

I maintain my privacy by just keeping everything completely to myself.  Honestly, what’s the point of sharing things with other people? You never know if they will use it against you in any way. Facebook is one of the biggest apps for giving away people’s privacy that’s exactly why I don’t really go on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram.  I really don’t post much neither do I post like “ freak photos” to expose my privacy. I would not share anything with my “best friends” because even though they have the title of being my “ best friends,” I wouldn’t share anything private of my life to them.  When you share something personal about yourself, and it’s something really big that impacted your life and affected you, they can just go around and tell someone; then that someone is gonna go around telling people, then sooner or later your personal privacy will be exposed around the whole school and your gonna feel like the weirdest kid there.  So no, I cannot trust my “ best friends” with my private info.

I really don’t do anything when someone shares something private about me because it might be private but it isn’t that big for me to feel bad about myself.  I have never shared anything that’s that personal to me to anyone so no one can go around talking about me cause they don’t know nothing about me. That’s one of the reasons why I like to keep my stuff to myself because I only know it and it’s just in my head, and I am the only one that knows that about myself.  I would rather have no friends than to have people expose me because of something private I said to them about myself. Keeping things to yourself is probably the best idea in this world because at the end, you only rely on yourself.

Andres Lara, Staff Writer

Andres Lara is a senior at Hoover High School. He has one brother and three sisters, This year he doesn’t know whether to do wrestling or soccer because wrestling is fun but soccer is his passion and he wants to live it to the fullest because it’s his last year. He dislikes the fact that he has to put with Mr. Heu twice a day because of theater 1st period and publications 4th period, and because Mr. Heu makes him work harder than he’s ever had to. Speaking of theater, Andres will be overseeing the annual haunted house this year. He likes eating McDonalds, riding his bike, and the color hot pink.

• Trust is not any easy thing

Editorials

My privacy belongs to me

• Trust is not any easy thing

Editorials

Neverending State of Fear

• Trust is not any easy thing

Editorials

In Case You Missed it

• Trust is not any easy thing

Editorials

Hoover Speaks After Tragedy

• Trust is not any easy thing

Editorials

SAVE NET NEUTRALITY

• Arts & Entertainment

Artists against Trump

• Editorials

Why are Feminine Products taxed as a Luxury?

• Editorials

Can Bernie Sanders Live Up to His Standards?

• Trust is not any easy thing

Editorials

Feeling Cautious About Your Sexual Orientation

• Arts & Entertainment

Formation

Trust is not any easy thing