Seasonal Trends

Seasonal+Trends

Vivian Huynh, Staff Writer

There are different seasons, therefore there are different trends. Fall is coming, which means. Summer is so last season. To some people they don’t think fashion is a big deal because they don’t find it necessary to care, but first impressions are significant and whatever you wear will impact someone’s impression of you. For example if you, wear a t-shirt and sweats to an interview, it can give off a negative vibe as well as the assumption that you’re lazy. Here are some trends to keep you updated for fall and winter.

To start off, yellow is the new black! Yellow is the color that makes you feel sun-kissed and loved by flowers. Although it’s fall, yellow is starting to become a type of style, yellow crewnecks, yellow shirts, yellow windbreakers, and more. You can wear black overalls with a yellow shirt! Or a white oversized tee that’s tied, with ripped black jeans and a big yellow windbreaker. If you didn’t catch on by now, white and black compliments the color yellow the most. According to Marenda Thach, a freshmen, “If I were to wear yellow it’d be a yellow shirt with black or light denim blue jeans.”

If yellow doesn’t suit you that’s completely fine! In the fall, it’s the season of boots and scarves. The typical green military jacket, with a white knitted long sleeve, black leggings, long brown boots and black/white scarf is very simple and basic, yet pleasing to the eye. Once again, according to Marenda Thach, that is her go-to fall outfit when she wakes up late. Honestly you could also wear that in the winter, just because of how cute and convenient the outfit is.

Winter and fall are right next to each other, so there isn’t a drastic change when it comes to style, but there can be adjustments you as a person can make. Obviously winter is colder than fall so your clothes are gonna get heavier. According to Tracy Nguyen, a junior, a big coat or cardigan with a simple shirt and jeans can never go wrong! To top everything off, ankle boots and a warm beanie would add to the outfit to make it more pleasing to look at.

All these simple outfits would have you set for fall and winter these are only a couple, so you can even adjust them to make up to several outfits. Always have confidence in what you wear and you’ll look great you can never go wrong with your own style