Alex Aiono Visits Hoover!

Trung To, Editor

Just the thought of a celebrity coming to your school campus is enough to get anyone excited. Some dreams came true today when the one and only Alex Aiono came to give the Hoover Cardinals a concert.

Thanks to the Hoover ASB, Channel 93.3, and SDCCU, everyone got to see their favorite celebrity singer. As one of the school’s journalists, I had the privilege to go in a few minutes earlier to see and hear Alex warming up. As soon as the doors opened, students of all grades rushed in, screaming and recording. It was mostly the female students that were eager to see Alex. The gym was filled with screams and shrieks as the bleachers were being filled. Students had their phones in hand to record everything that happened, and when Alex finally appeared, wearing a Hoover sweater, everyone let loose their vocal chords.

Alex performed four songs, along with singing Happy Birthday to the ASB Director, Ms. Brianna. Hoover was also given a check for $1,000 courtesy of SDCCU. People in the audience started clapping and swaying back and forth to the songs he played. After the performance ended, Alex took off, and so did his fangirls. They charged after him, but were luckily stopped by ASB students and security. The concert was pleasant, because this was the closest Ive gotten to a well known celebrity.