Adrian Neri

Chanmonita Loek, Staff Writer

My name is Adrian Neri and I am currently a freshman. There are many things I have accomplished such as making it into high school and finishing my first year with A’s and B’s. I don’t have any regrets in life except quitting the soccer team.

My goal is finishing high school and going to college majoring in computer science engineering or music writing. I believe there’s always room for improvement in order for me to achieve my dreams. The most important thing to me right now is enjoying life to the fullest and supporting my friends, parents, and the environment that made me who I am today.

I want to go to SDSU or somewhere close to home so that I can have easy access to everything I need at home. Moreover I feel much safer being next to my family. I value those that are smart, honest, trustworthy, and funny.

Chanmonita Loek, Staff Writer

I’m a 15 year old sophomore at Hoover High School. I’m very active and like to play sports. When I’m not watching Korean, Chinese, Thai, or Japanese movies I’m listening to all types of music such as Thai, Chinese, Cambodian, Korean, and American. I’ve loved K-Pop since middle school when it was introduced by her friend. Even if I don’t know what the song means, I still find it beautiful and respect the singers hard work and dedication. I like running and working out at the YMCA because it keeps me in great shape. I can run up to five miles in 45 minutes. I’m allergic to seafood and get rash right away if I eat seafood such as shrimps. I really want to get an A in AP World history and graduate in white because I want to prove that I’m capable to getting a  4.0 GPA for four years straight. If possible I want to go to a good college with a scholarship and get a PhD degree.

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Micaela Chopineau

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Naysha McCoy

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Martin Hernandez

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Natally Herrara Zolano

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Ambar Ramirez

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Arnold Chhorm

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Nidya Preza

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Rodney Randolph

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Loany Osorio

• Adrian Neri

Faces of Hoover

Shayla Nguyen Ngo

Adrian Neri