Naysha McCoy

Asha Noor, Staff Writer

Naysha McCoy is a sophomore at Hoover High School. She is 15 years old and was born in San Diego, California. Naysha has high expectations for herself; she is a hard working student. When she grows up, she wants to become a corpsman in the military. Naysha likes to make sure everyone around her is happy before she is. She makes people laugh and others describe her as a very goofy person. Naysha doesn’t hold anything back which makes her a very honest person.

In her spare time, Naysha enjoys reading. Her favorite t.v shows are Rick and Morty and The Dolan Twins. Naysha’s favorite food is pineapple on pizza and her favorite genres of music are rap and pop. She is a very fashionable person; her favorite style is vintage. Naysha hopes to become a  successful person when she grows up so she can help other people.

Asha Noor, Staff Writer

Asha Noor is a student at Hoover High School. Asha is a very bright student that is all about her education and makes sure she doesn’t give up on herself.  She likes helping people out no matter what situation she’s in. She is a sophomore and is 15 years old. She was born in Kenya, raised in Wisconsin, and now lives in San Diego. She enjoys learning new things, being on social media, and plays sports. Her favorite sports are soccer and volleyball. Her important goal is to finish high school and major in nursing to be a OBGYN nurse or a Midwife. She’s gonna make sure she makes it there and in order to do that she’s going to work hard for herself. Asha’s favorite food is rice and chicken. She has seven siblings; five girls, and two boys. She enjoys photography and hopes to do it for the rest of her stay at Hoover.

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Micaela Chopineau

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Martin Hernandez

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Natally Herrara Zolano

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Ambar Ramirez

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Arnold Chhorm

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Nidya Preza

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Adrian Neri

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Rodney Randolph

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Loany Osorio

• Naysha McCoy

Faces of Hoover

Shayla Nguyen Ngo

Naysha McCoy