Khang Phan

Khang+Phan

Kathy Tran, Staff Writer

Khang Phan is a freshman student at Hoover High School. Born on June 3,  Khang is part of the ALMA Academy. Khang has a huge passion for volleyball. He is part of the Juniors Varsity team and practices daily. Volleyball to him feels like a community, and his teammates are like his own family members. Volleyball helped him improve himself as a person and to bond with his teammates. During his free time, Khang tends to watch K-Drama, listens to music, and has a collection of anime figures. He enjoys watching Start-Up, a slice of life Korean drama that taught him a lesson about the troubles in life and how hard work can solve the problems. His favorite song is ¨Day and Night¨ by Jung Seung Hwan because it is relaxing and heartfelt to listen to. Having a collection of anime figures gave him a chance to invest time for himself. Khang´s favorite food includes ramen – not the instant noodles – the good ones such as tonkotsu ramen. Khang is interested in the medical field and hopes to work with anything related to the surgical aspect in the future. Khang is a quick learner and enjoys peace and quiet. Anything loud can easily irritate him but at the end of the day, there is no need to worry too much. Khang states that he dislikes being mocked but it is something that we all experience in life. There is no need to worry about it too much and it is best to move on.