Aichel Aguirre

Aichel+Aguirre

Alejandra Ramirez, Staff Writer

Aichel Aguirre is a 15-year-old sophomore at Hoover High School and a part of the ALMA academy. She was born on February 15 and is a loving and caring person. She is very smart, a hard worker, and an amazing student with good grades. She is also an active player on the girls’ tennis team. Aichel feels that tennis is a way to get out of her comfort zone and become more confident as a player and as a person alongside her teammates who are supportive even if there were mistakes made.

One of her favorite things to do in her free time is read to get her mind off things. Her favorite books are The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and The Love Hypothesis. While she is currently reading the second book of a saga called The Hawthrone Legacy.

Aichel is preparing for college with the help of a program called Cardinals Interact. She’s hoping to get into her dream college, UC Berkeley, and major in graphic design. Although Aichel has a lot on her plate, she feels that school is a decent place to relieve her stress. In the future she sees herself working in a high-class company based on design and sees her work shown as a huge accomplishment.

Some other of her favorite things are the color purple, sushi, receiving gifts from friends and family, koalas, the movie The Breakfast Club, and the show Rick and Morty. She also loves her piano class because she gets to learn something new and expand her talents. Aichel also enjoys listening to music and her favorite artist is Mac Miller.