• March 29In the grand tradition of April Fools, we hope you enjoyed our early April Fool's! Have a great spring break!
Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

Juan Rubio

Juan+Rubio

Juan Rubio is a 16 year old Junior in Hoover High School. His birthday is June 9th, and he represents the ALMA Academy. Juan is a funny yet dependable person to have in life. His favorite subject at the moment is AP Chem with Mr. Mellinger. In his freshman year, he joined the well known Hoover organization CI, known as Cardinals Interact. He has a great interest in sharks, and how many species there are. He recommends the anime, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, to everyone because of how many elements of artwork and dedication put into it. Juan’s GPA stands at a 3.44, and is still earning as many A’s as he can. One class he took interest in was ASB with Ms.Briana. He loves tacos, any kind he’ll eat; they’re so flavorful and enjoyable to him. Although he doesn’t have any special or favorite moments, his girlfriend however holds a very special place in his heart. Thinking about going to college is what inspires Juan to come to class when he can, in order to succeed. His favorite movie is Django Unchained starring Jamie Fox and Christopher Waltz. His favorite actor is Daniel Kaluuya which also answers the next question; DC or Marvel? Juan chose Marvel because of Spiderman, and Daniel Kaluuya plays as Spider-Punk in the Spiderman movie Spiderman:Across the Spider-Verse. Juan tries to have everyone in the best mood possible. He’s a jokester, but when things are serious, Juan is always there to listen, to be a friend in need.