• March 29In the grand tradition of April Fools, we hope you enjoyed our early April Fool's! Have a great spring break!
Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

Cardinals express how they feel about Thanksgiving!

The staff at The Cardinal wishes all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!

“Enjoying the time that I spend with my family.¨- Valeria Garcia

“The thing I love about Thanksgiving is having the entire family together under one roof, enjoying the evening laughing and talking like we used to.” – Cynthia Navarro

“The best part on Thanksgiving is when I get to enjoy food and give back to loved ones, showing them how thankful I am for everything.” – Adam Naleye

“The best part of Thanksgiving is taking the day to praise God with thanks for His love, loyalty, and mercy for all.” – Kenia Ortiz

¨My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is the food my mom cooks.¨ – Judith Sanchez

¨My favorite part of Thanksgiving are the family gatherings.¨ – Abigal Duran

“My favorite part of thanksgiving is going on break for a week.” – Emanuel Cruz

¨My favorite thing about thanksgiving is FOOD¨- Christian Yitayih

“I enjoy Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday where I get to spend quality time with my family. I also get to eat amazing food” – Sarai Mendoza

“Thanksgiving is a holiday where I can thank my family for everything they have done for me. My favoirite part is being able to hang out with my cousins I haven’t seen in a while.” – Monica Ortega

“The thing I love most about Thanksgiving is that my family is able to get together and eat my grandma’s delicious mashed potatoes.” –Alejandra Ramirez

“ The one thing I love about Thanksgiving is that my mom cooks at her best. She always makes some sort of Mexican food for the cold weather, and always makes traditional Thanksgiving food. My favorite is the nice warm soft mashed potatoes with juicy turkey.” – Joshua Sandoval

¨Thanksgiving is all about being grateful for what you have and spending time with your family. You also get to eat amazing food, like delicious ham.¨-Dhalia Arriaga

¨Thanksgiving is a holiday where I can express the love and appreciation I have for others. I also get to spend time with family and eat our favorite Thanksgiving food.¨- Jasiel

“Thanksgiving is a time for family to really reconnect with eachother and just a great time with great food. It brings family together and is such a great holiday.” Fidel Cabrera

“The thing I love about Thanksgiving is that we don’t have school for a week, but also all the food I get to eat and my aunt makes this dulce and it’s so good. I can finish it all by myself if I could.” – Samantha Cepeda

“The thing I love the most about Thanksgiving is the ham and mashed potatoes my momma makes.” – Gerardo Flores

“My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is being able to get together with my family and spend the night together, have fun and enjoy our night. Another thing I really like about Thanksgiving is being able to have a day to give thanks.” – Ema Morales

“I like spending time with my family, the air around me feels so safe and welcoming. I really like eating the food everyone cooks.” – Yousuff Hidra