• March 29In the grand tradition of April Fools, we hope you enjoyed our early April Fool's! Have a great spring break!
Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

Guillermo Tellez

Guillermo+Tellez

Guillermo Tellez is a 15 year old boy who is currently in 10th grade and is in the class of 2026. He was born in December, has two siblings; an older sister and an older brother who is the middle child. His favorite thing to eat is spaghetti and his favorite movie is Fantastic Mr. Fox. He enjoys challenges because he likes to see what he can handle not only physically but also what he can handle mentally. His favorite game to play is Titanfall 2 which he plays on his Xbox One, and even though he has a PS4 that he plays Spider-man on, he prefers the Xbox One controller over the PS4 controller. When asked about his strengths and weaknesses, he did not want to tell his strengths because he thinks it sounds cocky, but one of his greatest weaknesses is being social, because “interacting with new people is very difficult for me”.

In his free time Guillermo likes to practice the drums. Though he doesn’t own a drumset he owns his own sticks, and either uses the sticks on his knees or bed. His favorite musician is Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan, a professional drummer who passed away in 2009. Jimmy played for the metal band named “Avenged Sevenfold”, which is also Guillermo’s favorite band. Guillermo strives to one day be like Jimmy. His goals here at Hoover is to pass school and graduate. He plans to go to college, but as of right now he does not know which college he would like to go to. He would like to major in engineering, “I like math and engineers make good money.”

Guillermo is a very chill guy and funny, and he doesn’t judge. He talks like he has an old soul and likes to try new things.