• March 29In the grand tradition of April Fools, we hope you enjoyed our early April Fool's! Have a great spring break!
Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

Night school is coming!

April Fool’s! This story is false!

Coming back from spring break, extended day will not be readily available for the time being because Hoover will be introducing night courses.

As part of Hoover’s commitment to provide multiple learning opportunities, they have worked on schedules that are suitable for faculty, staff, and students. This new course concept will help students who are credit deficient.  The night courses are as scheduled:

Monday thru Friday

• Class 1 5:00 pm to 6:35 pm
  • Class 2 7:00 pm to 8:35 pm

Although Hoover first tried an extended day, it has been discovered that this method did not meet the demands they had expected. As a result, they have redirected their attention to the nighttime classes, in which they hope to receive high student engagement.  There will be a 25 minute dinner break.

These nighttime classes provide an opportunity for both self-growth and academic improvement. Hoover will remain dedicated to offer accessible and creative educational opportunities for all students enrolled. The Hoover staff encourages students to take advantage of the opportunity to start their educational path at their own level and availability as they continue to expand their selection of night courses and motivate them to do so. Even though day classes are still a part of their curriculum, Hoover believes adding night classes will improve the educational options even more and better meet the demands of student improvement.

Night classes provide students with the flexibility they need to pursue their educational goals without risking any obligations they have. Moving forward, Hoover is excited to start this new program and see all of its students succeed.