• June 4Graduation is this Thursday, June 6 at 5 pm!
  • June 4Have a great summer!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

You’ll need to look “outside in”

This summer I can’t wait to see Inside Out 2, the highly anticipated movie coming to theaters June 14th that every Inside Out fan has been waiting for.

The first one, no doubt, was amazing, and it was based on different emotions (Fear, Disgust, Anger, Sadness, and Enjoyment) that are living inside a girl’s mind named Riley. Throughout the movie all the emotions worked together to make the story feel real. This first movie was hilarious and touching, since we as the audience could relate to what Riley was feeling, it made us laugh and cry all at the same time. At the end of the movie Riley is 12 years old and everything seems peaceful until…the emotions get a new console and a big red button appears with the word puberty written in big bold letters.

I am so excited to see how the emotions will be expressed by the new characters that will be introduced as Riley is older and faces new challenges when becoming a teenager. The new emotions that have been added are Anxiety, Ennui (boredom), Envy, and Embarrassment. I think we can all relate with these new emotions and I can not wait to see how awesome of a job the director, animators, and actors will do with the second movie. I’m hoping this movie could continue to teach us how all of our emotions are important, even the sad ones. Those emotions are what makes each of us unique.

Inside Out 2 will be my summer movie of 2024, I think this will be a fantastic movie for everyone. I cannot wait to watch this movie!!!