• June 4Graduation is this Thursday, June 6 at 5 pm!
  • June 4Have a great summer!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

Land or sea

I really enjoy going out during the summer.  I don’t like staying inside because it’s always fun to go out with friends or family, and for me I love to go to the mall and the beach.

I enjoy going to the mall with my friends because there are many things to get at the mall and you can also watch a movie because there are many good movies to watch during the summer.  The theater also has really good popcorn.  But it’s also fun to walk around and just look at what some stores have for example it’s nice to look at the legos in the Lego Store or taking a look at all the makeup they sell at Sephora.  You may also get many things you wouldn’t find anywhere else.

They also sell food at the food court and there are a couple of different options. I like to get pizza or pizza bites. They also sell really good ice cream so I get some too and the mall can be very chill sometimes or very noisy but overall the mall is a really great time to spend my day at and I also get to be with my friends

The beach is one of my favorites too and it doesn’t cost money. I love to bring snacks to the beach with my family and we usually make carne asada.  It’s really fun and relaxing and you can get in the water or you can just lay down on the sand. I love to get in the water with my cousins or friends and we try to swim the farthest.  If you look around, sometimes there can be animals like seagulls or crabs. It’s really nice, especially when it’s a hot day, to get out into the water  or just to go eat but I just hate it when there’s wind because it gets cold and the sand is blown everywhere.   Overall the beach is a very fun place to be out.