Emily Le

Emily Le

Tina Nguyen, Staff Writer

Emily Le was born and raised in San Diego, California. Her birthday is on December 26th, the day after Christmas. She is a senior who has been in the Academy of Health and Healthier Communities (AHHC) since freshman year. During her sophomore year, she joined FACES for the Future and the Psychology Club. She has been the secretary for the Psychology club for three years now.  After high school, she intends to go to college and major in psychology. Furthering her undergraduate education, she wants to obtain her license to become a clinical psychologist. In her leisure time, Emily enjoys writing poetry and editing photos. When writing poetry, she often gets her inspiration from different poets and musicians. She also uses that time to edit different photos she has captured. Some artists she listens to are DVWN, Hoody, and Offonoff. These artists fall under the category of R&B. Those are a few ways she relieves stress especially during these hard times. Online school is one of the causes of Emily’s stress. It has challenged her time management skills and created an irregular sleep pattern. Despite the difficulties of online school and how it has affected her, Emily has been doing well in all her classes.