Ms. Diamond

The staff at The Cardinal express who their most influential teachers are in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week!

Ms.+Diamond

Simon Morales, Seniro Writer

During my junior year of high school, I was fortunate enough to have a wonderful Spanish teacher named Ms. Diamond. Despite the workload she assigned, I found her to be a laid-back teacher who was genuinely invested in helping her students improve their Spanish skills. Although Ms. Diamond is no longer my teacher, I still feel at ease visiting her classroom during lunch because it’s a calm and peaceful environment where I can do other schoolwork. Teachers play an important role in the lives of their students, and Ms. Diamond was no exception. She set high expectations for her students from the very beginning of the school year, but she also made it clear that she was always there to assist us every step of the way. Ms. Diamond’s teaching approach was successful because she found a balance between pushing us to work harder and supporting us when we needed assistance. What I admired most about Ms. Diamond was her willingness to give constructive feedback. She pointed out areas where I needed improvement, but she always did it in a way that was motivating and inspiring. I felt confident in knowing that she was invested in my success, and that encouraged me to work harder.