• March 29In the grand tradition of April Fools, we hope you enjoyed our early April Fool's! Have a great spring break!
Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

Don’t binge watch alone

There are a number of series on television that have included just the right amount of drama to frighten and scare people.  Some can be watched with others, or by yourself if you’re not afraid.

American Horror Story (stream on Amazon Prime Video or Hulu)

American Horror Story is a 12 season anthology series. Each season has a different storyline. Throughout the seasons, all of them require (fictional) haunted locations because that’s where the dead interact with the living.

Goosebumps (stream on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, or Apple TV)

Goosebumps is a 12 episode series. Every storyline lasts 2 episodes. All storylines have young teen protagonists who find themselves in paranormal or supernatural situations.

True Blood (stream on Hulu, Amazon Prime, or HBO Max)

Telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse encounters a strange new supernatural world when she meets the mysterious Bill Compton, a southern Louisiana gentleman and vampire.

Scream Queens (stream on CW, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, or Google Play)

Scream Queens is a two season series. In the first season, a serial killer who terrorizes members of sorority, “Kappa Kappa Tau” (KKT) at a university, leads the members of KKT to figure out who the killer is. This same scandal also later takes place at a hospital in season two.

The Vampire Diaries (Peacock TV, Amazon Prime Video, or Apple TV)

The Vampire Diaries is an eight season series. A vampire named Stefan tells about his story of becoming a vampire and living as one; including the people he has met and fought, alongside his vampire brother, Damon, a high school student named Elena, and her friends.

The Haunting of Hill House – Netflix 

The Haunting of Hill House is a horror television series streaming on Netflix. This series began on October 12,2018, and follows around five siblings that have had their paranormal experiences following them from their childhood home “Hill House.” Constantly being haunted and trying to find the root of the problem, one of the siblings, Nell, goes back into the house where she kills herself during her possession, while her siblings try to end the supernatural once and for all.

The Haunting of Bly Manor – Netflix

The Haunting of Bly Manor is a horror television series streaming on Netflix. This show started on October 9, 2020, and revolves around a nanny that was hired to take care of a boy and a girl in a family country house. As the nanny arrives at the Bly Manor house she starts to see and feel paranormal activities throughout the estate. These paranormal activities begin to affect everyone in the house but this nanny will do anything to protect the children.

Black Mirror – Netflix

Black Mirror is a TV series that began in 2011 and is still ongoing and streaming on Netflix.. This series is purely based on exploring twisted ideas and multiverses where the unexpected happens. What always captivates the audience’s attention is how real these episodes feel. All of the episodes are based on different ideas but they are all equally as twisted. This tv series leave the audience with goosebumps and anticipation as to what will happen next.

Chucky – Peacock

Chucky is an American horror television series. This series was inspired by the Child’s Play film franchise and can be found in Peacock.  This series follows Chucky, a doll, who goes around committing numerous murders throughout the city. This doll had been possessed by a serial killer with the name of Charles Lee Ray. This series is one of the most famous horror stories of all time.

Supernatural – Netflix and Hulu

Supernatural is an American dark fantasy drama that can be rented or bought on Amazon. This series first started on September 13, 2005 and follows around two brothers. After their father goes missing during a “hunting trip,” Dean Winchester tracks down his brother Sam However, their father is not a typical hunter: he hunts supernatural creatures like ghosts, vampires, and spirits, and has trained his sons to do the same. Along the way, Sam and Dean save innocent people, fight creatures and ghosts, and collect clues to their father’s whereabouts.