• March 29In the grand tradition of April Fools, we hope you enjoyed our early April Fool's! Have a great spring break!
Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

AOTW ~ Noah Contreras

Noah Corteans is a sophomore at Hoover High School and in the AOIT academy. Noah is a chill and understandable person. He decided to play football because he felt interested in the sport and grew up around people who played football, and has been around Noah his whole life. Noah’s drive to play is pushing himself to work hard. He has felt he always does more work than others which helps him stay motivated to work harder. If presented with the opportunity to continue playing football, Noah would love to play for USC on a football scholarship. His main hobby includes working out. His favorite artist is Bob Marley. This year was Noah’s first year on varsity and he had a lot of fun. He made lots of memories with his fellow football players and coaches. Noah would describe his football season being a good one but, with lots of ups and downs. This season taught him that the team has lots of room for improvemen and that they need to keep trying and keep working hard.