• March 29In the grand tradition of April Fools, we hope you enjoyed our early April Fool's! Have a great spring break!
Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

Holiday Movies to put you in the mood

And where to watch them!

Home Alone 

An eight-year-old troublemaker, mistakenly left home alone, must defend his home against a pair of burglars on Christmas Eve.

You can watch it on Disney Plus, Hulu , Prime Video, Roku channel and Stars

How the Grinch Stole Chrismas

On the outskirts of Whoville lives a green, revenge-seeking Grinch who plans to ruin Christmas for all of the citizens of the town.

You can watch it on Hulu, Amazon Prime and YouTube

The Santa Clause

When a man inadvertently makes Santa fall off his roof on Christmas Eve, he finds himself magically recruited to take his place.

You can watch it on Amazon prime, Apple TV, Disney Plus and YouTube

The Nightmare Before Chrismas

Jack Skellington, king of Halloween Town, discovers Christmas Town, but his attempts to bring Christmas to his home causes confusion.

You can watch it on YouTube, Prime Video, Apple TV, and Disney Plus

Home Alone 2 

One year after Kevin McCallister was left home alone and had to defeat a pair of bumbling burglars, he accidentally finds himself stranded in New York City – and the same criminals are not far behind

You can watch it on Disney Plus, Apple TV, Prime Video, Hulu, YouTube and Roku channel

Elf

Raised as an oversized elf, Buddy travels from the North Pole to New York City to meet his biological father, Walter Hobbs, who doesn’t know he exists and is in desperate need of some Christmas spirit.

You can watch it on Max, Prime Video, Hulu

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Depressed at the commercialism he sees around him, Charlie Brown tries to find a deeper meaning to Christmas.

You can watch it on Apple TV

A Muppet Christmas Carol

The Muppets present their own touching rendition of Charles Dickens’ classic tale.

You can watch it on Disney Plus, Apple TV, Prime Video, Hulu

It’s A Wonderful Life

An angel is sent from Heaven to help a desperately frustrated businessman by showing him what life would have been like if he had never existed.

You can watch it on Sling, PLEX and Roku channel

Love Actually

Follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England.

You can watch it on Netflix, AMC+, YouTube

Frosty the Snowman (1969)

You can watch it on YouTube

Polar Express

On Christmas Eve, a young boy embarks on a magical adventure to the North Pole on the Polar Express, while learning about friendship, bravery, and the spirit of Christmas.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

A young reindeer Rudolph lives at the North Pole. His father is one of Santa’s reindeer and it is expected that Rudolph will eventually be one too. However, he has a feature which is a setback and causes him to be ostracized: his red nose.

You can watch it on Prime Video, Hulu

The Grinch (2018)

A grumpy Grinch plots to ruin Christmas for the village of Whoville.

You can watch it on Peacock, Prime Video, Hulu

Krampus

A boy who has a bad Christmas accidentally summons a festive demon to his family home

You can watch it on Peacock, Hulu, YouTube