• March 29In the grand tradition of April Fools, we hope you enjoyed our early April Fool's! Have a great spring break!
Breaking News
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers. Don't be 'foolish' and forget your umbrella!

Polls

What do you plan on getting better at for the spring semester?

View Results

AOTW ~ Hassan Anglo

Hassan Anglo is a senior at Hoover High, and plays for Hoover’s own basketball team. Hassan has averaged 17.8 points per game and has had 14 rebounds last week. Hassan’s dream college is going to San Diego State University and majoring in mechanical engineering. Hassan would recall his favorite memory in basketball so far, being when our Cards traveled to Palm Springs for the Rancho Mirage Desert Holiday Classic, which is one of the biggest high school basketball tournaments in the United States as more than 100 teams will be playing. There were plenty of local teams, teams from eight other states and even teams from Canada and Germany.

Outside of basketball, Hassan enjoys listening to American rapper, Lil Baby as he is putting in that extra work by spending his free time hooping. He also enjoys playing video games with his friends. Hassan devotes his grace towards his family, friends, teammates, and his supportive coaches. Hassan’s future is bright, as he sees himself successful and living in a big house.